Choose to be the best doesn't mean that we will get the best out of the rest and feel happy about it at all.yet enough means more and more, motivate us to move further and deeper.
Home Archives for 2013-12-15
Sabtu, 21 Disember 2013
Jumaat, 20 Disember 2013
Khamis, 19 Disember 2013
is a disease that effects the respiratory system and constricts the airways which become inflamed and which also become lined with mucus.
Some of the symptoms of asthma :
- diffilculty in breathing,
- an increasing pulse rate,
- wheezing especially on breathing out,
- a dry cough,
- a sensation of tightness around the chest.
Asthma is caused by environmental and genetic factors, The factors influence how severe asthma is and how well it responds to medication. the interaction is complex and not fully understand. Many environment risk factors have been associated with asthma development.
Asthma is divided into two categories :
- (meaning inside or within), for which there is no identifiable cause for the attackes.
- , which means the caused by something (external factors usually inhaled) that triggers an attack.